4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

May 15, 2012

I know, I know, you have missed me right? Oh probably not but it feels good to say that. And since it has been forever and a half since I have really written not sure what to even post about. How about some high lights, those are always fun...

G-man, turned 11 while we were on vacation in Seattle for spring break. What a beautiful drive it was. And surprisingly not too bad of a drive either. My niece Kate came with us helping manage the cheese whiz cracker spraying and passing as well as keeping me company. We had a blast visiting my sister Aly and her wonderful kids. (trying to find the pictures and can't seem to be able to...)

I am now serving in the primary presidency and that has its fun days and its crazy days as well. I am often surprised at some people's willingness to help as well as some people's lack of caring...

T-rex is graduating from preschool...where did the time go.

Two is doing really well in school and am just amazed at how well she can read.

Bee is having a great time in school and making some great friends. She is turning into a great helper.

Loving our "new" house but as I look around today I feel like I need to finish unpacking and decorating and moving in...I went so gung ho the first month and I don't think I have done much since...Oh well...such is life right.

Sad as it is I can't think of much else that is happening..Oh G and B started swim camp last night and they had a great time. They are pretty amazing little swimmers and I hope they both make the team for summer.

2 comments:

mkt said...

Great to hear from you again! I've been missing you lately... I'm starting to appreciate more what a blessing it is to just be able to hang out with people w/o having to have an "event" to go with it. You are the best for that! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys!

ray ban wayfarer said...

and at midday precisely, amidst the cheers of the crowd, Colonel Brooke, R.E., and I ran up the flag to the head of the lofty staff. I think that Brooke lifted it from the ground and broke it and that I did the actual hoisting
westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/

Become A Blog HOODIE!