4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

November 08, 2011

what day is it?

Oh yes day 7 and 8, might as well get them done in one post today seeing that it is technically day 8, and by golly I am going to write a gratitude post for every day this month, even if it is not written on the corresponding day.

Day 7: short and sweet grateful for my mom. It truly has been great to live near her and my dad. The kids love them, but I feel blessed to be able to hop in the car and stop by and see her, or have her swing by and pick me up and take me shopping. Love you mom you are a wonderful mom and a great friend.

Day 8: my dad is awesome too! one thing I remember most of my childhood is weeding on Saturdays or heading to the lumber store with him. And even this day, I like to throw at him all my wood related projects and he is so willing to do them, and he does an awesome job. Hey dad did I mention my trunk had a little moving accident :) Love you.

I feel extremely lucky to have ended up near my parents, and lucky as well to have been able to spend so many of our children's younger years near my in laws. Grandparents are the best, but that will be for another post!

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!