4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

November 10, 2011

Nov 9- Creative Liberties

The other day I was paid the most awkward but cool compliment "Corrine, you are the kind of person I just don't like being friends with because you are so talented and it makes me feel lame." Um...I thought, is that a compliment put down? But then I realized that no it was a total "Corrine you rock!" yeah something like that. But I have to say, I am not the most creative person on the block, but I am grateful for the creativity I have, and the ability to see something I like and copy it :) Though usually even if it is a copy, I always give it my own Corrine twist, but I think that is because I am really not usually a direction follower.   And my cool red and turquoise house, is a hit and people all over are flocking to see it and copy it :) ok not really just really cool people :) HA HA! you know who you are! 

But I am grateful for a decent mind that can work in a way that I can create things that are fun and different"ish".

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

You are very creative, I wish I could come up with half the stuff you do.

Become A Blog HOODIE!