4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

November 10, 2011

Nov 10--Veterans

I know tomorrow is officially Veterans' Day, however the third graders at my daughter's school performed a Vetrans' Day Musical...more or less. And I have to tell you, I am so grateful to those who server our country and for the country we live it. I always feel like a boob because I can't sing the National Anthem or say the Pledge of Allegiance with out tearing up, and choking up either. Also as soon as the Veterans stand and we applaud their service, my eyes begin to water and my throat wells up...not sure why but I truly love these brave young men and women, and love seeing the gray haired men proudly stand.

I love the USA! And am Proud and Grateful to be an American!

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!